Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What Are You Thankful For?

Arlene Goedel shared her feelings about working at Delarc with The Daily Star for their "What Are You Thankful For?" story.

Arlene wrote, "I have said this before, but believe me, I will say it again! Words cannot express how thankful I am to have found the Arc of Delaware County. To be among staff that care so much for people with disabilities is certainly something to be thankful for! To help those people acquire their hopes and dreams is truly a blessing. Every day is Thanksgiving at the Arc of Delaware County!"

When asked if her quote could be posted online and shared, Arlene responded, "Yes! Sometimes I just get so overwhelmed by what I feel working for the Arc, I just have to spread the word!!!"

Visit The Daily Star's website to view Arlene's quote by clicking the link below:

http://www.thedailystar.com/archivesearch/local_story_325043008.html

No comments:

Post a Comment